So, what is it for ?
So Bretagne has made the decision to adopt a global strategy of attractiveness which incorporates all its strengths, be they economic, touristic, cultural, community-focused or institutional.Initiated jointly by the Regional Council, the Bretagne Development & Innovation agency and the Brittany Regional Tourism Committee, this approach is based on a shared brand, a brand that can be appropriated by all players in their own way, in order to publicise and promote their interests and activities.
According to Jean-Yves Le Drian, « What distinguishes us from other regions is our capacity – demonstrated by elected representatives and economic and cultural players – to mobilise around shared issues and to maintain these links in action. In the past, we pooled our energies from Brest to Rennes for our road network and for the TGV. Today, we are continuing to assure the future of Bretagne in the fields of railways, research, high-speed internet and energy. »
For everyone, using the Bretagne brand means:
- Benefiting from a recognised reputation for quality and reliability… and a very high awareness level compared with other French regions, but it also means contributing collectively to constructing a richer and more up to date image of the region.
- through subscribing to the values of the brand, claiming for oneself those things that make Bretagne strong: a sense of commitment and of community, openness and imagination.
- a proactive drive for continual improvement in one’s practices, organisation and activities… through the implementation of actions and measures that are in harmony with these values.
- through the application of the brand code, accessing a current set of references for the region, opting to develop communication towards more contemporary codes, and contributing to make one’s own image – and that of Bretagne – more innovative and high-quality.
- deploying a consistent and strengthened message, one that cannot fail to grow as the months pass and will be a benefit to all those who have made common cause with it. So every single Euro invested in communication by each brand partner will be of ever greater benefit to all the others.